Divine Mercy Care will be open until noon on Wednesday, December 24 and closed Christmas Day and Friday, December 26. For New Year’s Eve, we will be open until noon and closed New Year’s Day and Friday, January 2.
Your gifts of time, treasure and talents help support the pro-life, integrated OB/GYN medical practice, Tepeyac Family Center, LLC. We are truly blessed and thankful for your contributions.
Please read Dr. Bruchalski’s Appeal Letter to learn about Tepeyac’s Life-Affirming Health Care mission by clicking here. To donate to Dr. Bruchalki’s Appeal to support Life-Affirming Health Care, click here.
Divine Mercy Care is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit, faith-based organization located in Fairfax, VA, that is on a mission of Transforming Hearts Through Healthcare.™
We are the fundraising organization that supports the pro-life OB/GYN practice, Tepeyac Family Center, LLC.
In 2013, of the 648 babies delivered by Tepeyac doctors:
• 118 babies were delivered to mothers receiving Medicaid
• 49 babies were delivered by our hospitalist agreement with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
• 32 babies were delivered to mothers who self-paid their medical bills
• 31 babies were born to mothers who qualified for Tepeyac’s MERCY Financial Aid Program, 20 of which received 100% financial aid
• 37 babies were delivered to mothers who were referred to the practice by the Catholic Diocese of Arlington’s Gabriel Project and local crisis pregnancy centers
• All combined, 267 babies (41.7%) who were delivered by Tepeyac Family Center in 2013 were born to poor, underserved and uninsured mother.
• 381 babies were delivered to families with private insurance.
• Over $200,000 in donations to Divine Mercy Care and the Moms and Babies Good Start Fund paid the direct medical services of poor, uninsured and underserved pregnant mothers.
• Another $200,000 was provided to cover the costs associated with patient counseling, medical expertise and administrative guidance.
• 75 Infant Gift Baskets, containing $135 of new baby items, were distributed to mothers and babies in need.
Tepeyac has top notch medical expertise that provides integrated healthcare for the whole person. Our aim is to expand our ability to support providers, future providers and communities in establishing faith-based medical organizations.
Divine Mercy Care (DMC) is looking to the future and aiming its goals toward educating the next generation to the model of medicine as an act of mercy.
DMC oversees fundraising and community outreach events, donor relations, a volunteer program, medical students rotations, Moms and Babies Good Start Fund and speaking engagements.
Thank you for visiting our website and please contact us with questions.